- Explore the beauty of Australia's pristine tropical rainforests by riding the Kuranda Skyrail Rainforest Cableways.
- Spread across 7.5 kilometers over the lush forest, feel like you're gliding in the air above the canopy before descending into the heart of the forest.
- Enjoy a one-way journey that takes 1.5hrs or 2.5hrs for a round-trip journey exploring Red Peak and Barron Falls, each exciting with its boardwalk tours, dedicated walkways, and scenic lookout points.
- Skyrail’s Smithfield (Cairns) terminal is located 15mins north of Cairns and 50mins south of Port Douglas.
- A handy interpretative app and audio guide lets you see augmented reality rainforest animals appear right in front of you.
- Upgrade your ticket to ride on a diamond view gondola with glass flooring, adding to your sightseeing experience.
- 1-way Skyrail Rainforest Cableway experience
- Round-trip Skyrail Rainforest Cableway experience (Optional)
- Access to Red Peak's Rainforest Discovery Zone, Ranger Guided Boardwalk Tours, rainforest boardwalk loop, scenic lookout
- Access to Barron Fall's The Edge Lookout, CSIRO Rainforest Interpretation Centre, rainforest boardwalk loop, Historical Precinct & more
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual app & audio guide
- Diamond View Gondola (Optional)
- Travel insurance
- Hotel transfers
- Food & drinks
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- One Way Skyrail Experience
- Round Trip Skyrail Experience
- One Way Skyrail Experience with Diamond View Gondola
- Round Trip Skyrail Experience with Diamond View Gondola
- Skyrail’s Smithfield (Cairns) terminal is located 15 minutes north of Cairns and 50 minutes south of Port Douglas.
- A one-way journey takes approximately 1.5 hours including time spent exploring Red Peak and Barron Falls.
- Allows 2.5 hours for a round-trip experience.
- First departure from Smithfield is at 8:30am and the last one-way or round trip experience from Smithfield departs at 1:00 PM.
· The last one-way experience from Kuranda departs at 3:15 PM and the latest you can board from Kuranda for a round-trip experience is at 12:00 PM.
You can redeem your tickets at any one of the two terminals:
1. Smithfield Terminal
2. Kuranda Terminal
- You can cancel these tickets up to 7 days before the experience begins and get a full refund.